The United States Smart Strength Training Equipment market was valued at USD 317.49 Million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.63% during the forecast period of 2023-2028. In all markets for recreational physical activity, including fitness, mindful movement, sports, and active recreation, the United States is the leader which is directly fueling smart fitness equipment.
The companies are concentrating on connected, technologically enhanced exercise and broadcasting immersive, instructor-led fitness lessons to their customers that can be accessed anywhere, at any time.
Companies utilize performance data to analyze the workout habits of their consumers in order to adapt and optimize their programming for a class type, length, music, and other factors with the help of artificial intelligence and machine learning. For instance, Peloton has created a diverse content library with thousands of classes that span a wide range of class lengths, difficulty levels, and fitness preferences, from enjoyable and flexible to structured and highly technical. Users can easily access all of these classes through filtering and search capabilities.
Furthermore, as at-home fitness became increasingly popular throughout the fitness business in 2020, the growing Internet adoption increased the sales of smart fitness equipment on e-commerce channels. On account of country-wide closures of gyms and fitness centers, rising awareness about at-home fitness equipment, and growing awareness of lifestyle diseases among the public, the demand for smart fitness equipment has rapidly boosted the installations of at-home gym systems and strength training equipment such as dumbbells, kettlebells, and power racks.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the United States Smart Strength Training Equipment Market by Value (USD Million) and by Volume (000’ Units).
• The report presents the United States Smart Strength Training Equipment market analysis for the historical period of 2018-2021, the base year 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
• The report analyses the Smart Strength Training Equipment Market by Product Type (Power Rack and Smith Machines, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Barbells and Attachments, Other Product Types).
• The report analyses the Smart Strength Training Equipment Market By End-Use (Home, Health Clubs/Gyms, Offices, Hotels, Other End-Use).
• The report analyses the Smart Strength Training Equipment Market By Sales Channel (E-Commerce Channels, Specialty Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Other Sales Channels).
• The report analyses the Smart Strength Training Equipment Market By Mode of Sales (B2B, B2C).
• The United States Smart Strength Training Equipment Market has been analysed by Region (North-East, South, Mid-West, West).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers, and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. The companies analyzed in the report include JAXJOX, OxeFit, Speede Fitness, Peloton, FightCamp, Lululemon Studio, Tonal, Forme, and Virtuvian.
Key Target Audience
• Smart fitness equipment manufacturers
• National Gym Chains
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Research and Development Organizations
• Government and Regulatory Authorities
No matter the hour, we’re here to help.Contact us now!